MOANCORE MOANCORE

i bet you have a skull bong

Mark Of The Survey Corps | Markiplier Animated Mark Of The Survey Corps | Markiplier Animated

wow im glad i got on new grounds again after a number of years. Thanks for the laugh.

Brom Bones: No Evil 009 Brom Bones: No Evil 009

this guy or girl( not sure which) should be an animator, so much potential and skill here in my opinion. Good job and keep up the good work i love these little short animations =]

Helmet Heroes Helmet Heroes

I agree with most people are saying, it's fun but a bit repetitive, like something is missing.

The Rose is Blooming The Rose is Blooming

kinda pissing me off maybe im just not lucky, all i can find is starvation, zombies and injury, i liek the game but it could be more interactive in my opinion.

60s Santa Run 60s Santa Run

awesome

Mellotronflute Mellotronflute

I disagree with the other guy, had this song since it came out and always loved it, since my hdd went out and my old phone died I'm redownloading it again, i love the heavy heavy bass on this even on my extra bass headphones and my speaker

freezwalm responds:

thanks man :)

This Game Dubstep RmX This Game Dubstep RmX

Nice I love this remix, The series is looking really good so far I can't wait as well

Ambiguous DnB RmX Ambiguous DnB RmX

haha i feel the same way about kill la kill, but if you do read this, You should do something with that epic background music, you know the music they play when those epic moments are a bout to go down?

quick anatomy sketch quick anatomy sketch

wow i need to improve in some of those same points

Sasha and Potato Glados Sasha and Potato Glados

because its true

''Silveria Irthali'' ''Silveria Irthali''

damn nice job, i hope my artistic skills get to tho level one of these days, im getting a tablet this weekend xD
anyways nice job ;)

Fatelogic responds:

Thanks pal ^^ However, I don't work with tablet. It's all mouse based.